1. One cannot know what a man really is by the end of a fortnight. But if we do not venture, somebody else will.
2. I would wish not to be hasty in censuring any one; but I always speak what I think.
3. But to be so easily seen through I am afraid is pitiful.
4. It does not necessarily follow that a deep, intricate character is more or less estimable than such a one as yours.
5. A regard for the requester would often make one readily yield to a request without waiting for arguments to reason one into it.
6. My good opinion once lost is lost for ever.
7. There is, I believe, in every disposition a tendency to some particular evil, a natural defect, which not even the best education can overcome.
8. A pair of lovers premarital understand each other well or character special similar, this does not mean that after their marriage can be happy. They are often get later distance farther and farther, each other troubles. Since you have with this person for life, to his faults know as little as possible.
9. only deep love will persuade me to marry.Which is why i'll end up an old maid.
10. The more I see of the world， the more I am dissatisfied with it.